The N30 nasal mask has a soft cushion resting under the nose and simple adjustable headgear making this mask easy, effective and ultra comfortable.
Saskatoon CPAP Services offers different pricing for online and in-store orders. Online purchases do not include services that are included with in-store purchases, see list below:
IN STORE SERVICE:
- Customer Service: The ability to speak directly to a representative for advice about products and services
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
- Product Information
- Product comparison
- Mask fittings
- 30 Day Mask Satisfaction Guarantee
- Mask exchanges
- Ongoing Therapy Support
- Follow Up
- Wireless Monitoring
- Machine Purchase includes advanced and personal settings
- Machine Purchase includes Remote Assist
- Download reports provided to doctor by request
- Same-day warranty replacements for machines and accessories
- None of the services listed above
SCS Saskatoon CPAP Services
Hands down, the AirFit N30 is the most comfortable mask ever made.
ResMed’s lightest mask features a soft silicone cushion that fits gently under your nose with easy to use slip on headgear. Three simple parts make cleaning and reassembly simple.
Simple design with only three parts.
The headgear implements a flex fit design that is very easy to use, and now has adjustability.
Cushion maximizes comfort with almost no pressure points.
Frame system offers QuietAir technology for diffused venting that evenly disperses air to dampen air flow and noise.
The following add-ons are for starter packs only. You must first add the starter pack to your cart before proceeding the purchase.
The SoClean 2 is an automated CPAP equipment sanitizer.
The Lumin is safe and easy to use, disinfecting your mask in 5 minutes or less.