The F20 full face CPAP mask has an open-face design, easy magnetic clips and removable elbow.
Saskatoon CPAP Services offers different pricing for online and in-store orders. Online purchases do not include services that are included with in-store purchases, see list below:
IN STORE SERVICE:
- Customer Service: The ability to speak directly to a representative for advice about products and services
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
- Product Information
- Product comparison
- Mask fittings
- 30 Day Mask Satisfaction Guarantee
- Mask exchanges
- Ongoing Therapy Support
- Follow Up
- Wireless Monitoring
- Machine Purchase includes advanced and personal settings
- Machine Purchase includes Remote Assist
- Download reports provided to doctor by request
- Same-day warranty replacements for machines and accessories
- None of the services listed above
SCS Saskatoon CPAP Services
ResMed broke the mold with the AirFit F20. When it comes to Full-Face CPAP Masks there is no substitute for versatility and effective fit.
With comfort features such as the roll-to-fit cushion technology, open-face design, easy magnetic clips and removable elbow, we see more success than ever before.
Open vision without forehead stabilization.
InfinitySeal™ and variable thickness in cushion that allows for comfortable, effective and universal fit.
Magnetic clips and removable elbow.
QuietAir technology that add convenience to mask application and use.
The following add-ons are for starter packs only. You must first add the starter pack to your cart before proceeding the purchase.
The SoClean 2 is an automated CPAP equipment sanitizer.
The Lumin is safe and easy to use, disinfecting your mask in 5 minutes or less.