The new F30i full face mask has a wide open mask frame design with top-of-head air tube connection giving the user freedom and comfort.
Saskatoon CPAP Services offers different pricing for online and in-store orders. Online purchases do not include services that are included with in-store purchases, see list below:
IN STORE SERVICE:
- Customer Service: The ability to speak directly to a representative for advice about products and services
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
- Product Information
- Product comparison
- Mask fittings
- 30 Day Mask Satisfaction Guarantee
- Mask exchanges
- Ongoing Therapy Support
- Follow Up
- Wireless Monitoring
- Machine Purchase includes advanced and personal settings
- Machine Purchase includes Remote Assist
- Download reports provided to doctor by request
- Same-day warranty replacements for machines and accessories
- None of the services listed above
SCS Saskatoon CPAP Services
Resmed stopped at nothing to provide a full line of mask alternatives. The F30i offers a Tube Up option for Full-Face mask Users.
The success of the F30 cushion is improved in the compact design of the F30i. Precise contouring that brings a more effective fit compared to the DreamWear full face mask. Likely the best design in a Tube Up full face mask.
Three frame sizes for maximum range fitting.
Proven technology from the F30 to optimize a contoured, comfortable and effective fit.
Venting from top and in front of mask to optimize venting but disperse air evenly.
Magnetic clips and quick-release elbow allow for easy application.
The following add-ons are for starter packs only. You must first add the starter pack to your cart before proceeding the purchase.
The SoClean 2 is an automated CPAP equipment sanitizer.
The Lumin is safe and easy to use, disinfecting your mask in 5 minutes or less.