The N20 nasal CPAP mask’s secure and open frame provides unobstructed vision and comfort.
Saskatoon CPAP Services offers different pricing for online and in-store orders. Online purchases do not include services that are included with in-store purchases, see list below:
IN STORE SERVICE:
- Customer Service: The ability to speak directly to a representative for advice about products and services
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
- Product Information
- Product comparison
- Mask fittings
- 30 Day Mask Satisfaction Guarantee
- Mask exchanges
- Ongoing Therapy Support
- Follow Up
- Wireless Monitoring
- Machine Purchase includes advanced and personal settings
- Machine Purchase includes Remote Assist
- Download reports provided to doctor by request
- Same-day warranty replacements for machines and accessories
- None of the services listed above
SCS Saskatoon CPAP Services
The most effective nasal mask ever released, the AirFit N20 provides a comfortable fit and reliable seal for almost every face.
Unobstructed vision, secure frame and roll-to-fit technology built into the cushion make this mask successful for many CPAP clients.
Open vision without forehead stabilization.
InfinitySeal™ and variable thickness in cushion that allows comfortable, effective and universal fit.
Removable elbow adds convenience to mask application and use.
The following add-ons are for starter packs only. You must first add the starter pack to your cart before proceeding the purchase.
The SoClean 2 is an automated CPAP equipment sanitizer.
The Lumin is safe and easy to use, disinfecting your mask in 5 minutes or less.