The N30i is one of the best designs in a freedom mask with a nasal cradle cushion.
Saskatoon CPAP Services offers different pricing for online and in-store orders. Online purchases do not include services that are included with in-store purchases, see list below:
IN STORE SERVICE:
- Customer Service: The ability to speak directly to a representative for advice about products and services
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
- Product Information
- Product comparison
- Mask fittings
- 30 Day Mask Satisfaction Guarantee
- Mask exchanges
- Ongoing Therapy Support
- Follow Up
- Wireless Monitoring
- Machine Purchase includes advanced and personal settings
- Machine Purchase includes Remote Assist
- Download reports provided to doctor by request
- Same-day warranty replacements for machines and accessories
- None of the services listed above
SCS Saskatoon CPAP Services
The moulded cushion, Flexible frame and Headgear allow for maximum effectiveness in a mask that takes the tubing from the front of the face to the top of the head for ultimate freedom. N30i starter packs sold with 3 cushions: small, small wide and medium.
The cushions support frame optimizes fit potential and the cushions clip in and out easily and universally.
The flex frame comes in two sizes to fit almost anyone.
You have the option of two masks in one. The frame system works for both the N30i and the P30i pillow design.
Quick-release elbow makes disconnecting and reconnecting easy
The following add-ons are for starter packs only. You must first add the starter pack to your cart before proceeding the purchase.
The SoClean 2 is an automated CPAP equipment sanitizer.
The Lumin is safe and easy to use, disinfecting your mask in 5 minutes or less.