The P10 pillow mask has a simplistic design with minimal parts, which seals effectively while contacting less of your face.
Saskatoon CPAP Services offers different pricing for online and in-store orders. Online purchases do not include services that are included with in-store purchases, see list below:
IN STORE SERVICE:
- Customer Service: The ability to speak directly to a representative for advice about products and services
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
- Product Information
- Product comparison
- Mask fittings
- 30 Day Mask Satisfaction Guarantee
- Mask exchanges
- Ongoing Therapy Support
- Follow Up
- Wireless Monitoring
- Machine Purchase includes advanced and personal settings
- Machine Purchase includes Remote Assist
- Download reports provided to doctor by request
- Same-day warranty replacements for machines and accessories
- None of the services listed above
SCS Saskatoon CPAP Services
Recognized as the simplest, minimalist and most popular pillow mask.
When it comes to nasal pillow masks, who could dislike like the AirFit P10? Three simple parts that are easy to fit, use and clean – this mask has no substitute. The flexible pillows and headgear fit almost anyone and provide a comfortable and secure feeling. P10 sold with sm, med and lg cushion. P10 For Her sold with xs, sm and med cushions.
Minimalist simplicity with three simple parts – the headgear, cushion and frame.
A convenient hose extension to allow for movement in sleep.
The diffuser removes exhaled air effectively with minimal breeze and very little sound.
Cushions clip in and out for easy cleaning.
The following add-ons are for starter packs only. You must first add the starter pack to your cart before proceeding the purchase.
The SoClean 2 is an automated CPAP equipment sanitizer.
The Lumin is safe and easy to use, disinfecting your mask in 5 minutes or less.