The AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her APAP machine is specifically designed with a mode more suited to women’s Sleep Apnea.
Saskatoon CPAP Services offers different pricing for online and in-store orders. Online purchases do not include services that are included with in-store purchases, see list below:
IN STORE SERVICE:
- Customer Service: The ability to speak directly to a representative for advice about products and services
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
- Product Information
- Product comparison
- Mask fittings
- 30 Day Mask Satisfaction Guarantee
- Mask exchanges
- Ongoing Therapy Support
- Follow Up
- Wireless Monitoring
- Machine Purchase includes advanced and personal settings
- Machine Purchase includes Remote Assist
- Download reports provided to doctor by request
- Same-day warranty replacements for machines and accessories
- None of the services listed above
SCS Saskatoon CPAP Services
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ For Her is the newest auto adjusting CPAP machine from ResMed that offers a built-in heated humidifier and available ClimateLine Air heated CPAP hose. Features built-in wireless communication.
Research has revealed that women may have different breathing patterns associated with their Sleep Apnea. The AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her addresses sleep apnea for women in a way not seen before.
Mode of Operation:
Auto Adjusting for Her Mode, Auto Adjusting Mode or Fixed Pressure
3 Years in Canada
Special User Features:
AutoRamp, Intergrated Humidifier, Heated Hose Tube
4cm-20cm/H2O auto adjust or fixed pressure
Auto adjusting ramp feature
On screen display
Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing
44 oz (2.75lbs)
The following add-ons are for starter packs only. You must first add the starter pack to your cart before proceeding the purchase.
The SoClean 2 is an automated CPAP equipment sanitizer.
The Lumin is safe and easy to use, disinfecting your mask in 5 minutes or less.