AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ For Her is the newest auto adjusting CPAP machine from ResMed that offers a built-in heated humidifier and available ClimateLine Air heated CPAP hose. Features built-in wireless communication.
Research has revealed that women may have different breathing patterns associated with their Sleep Apnea. The AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her addresses sleep apnea for women in a way not seen before.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and colour LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The SmartStart™ function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen's back light won't disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
- HumidAir integrated heated humidifier is built into the CPAP device. You can use the ClimateLine Air heated hose tube or a standard SlimLine lightweight hose tube.
- ClimateLine Air: The integrated heated humidifier is now a standard feature with the option to purchase with standard SlimLine hose tubing or ClimateLine heated hose tubing. The heated line tubing is great for people that are sensitive to dryness from the use of CPAP and it promotes humidity throughout the entire hose.
- AutoRamp™ technology starts your therapy pressure at a low setting and increases therapy pressure once sleep onset is detected. This is a great feature for new CPAP users to adjust to pressure. As users wake up throughout the night the device will drop the pressure to allow them to get back to sleep faster without the feeling of an overwhelming high pressure setting and without the need to manually hit the ramp button again.
- Advanced Event Detection can tell the difference between obstructive sleep apnea events or central apnea events (central sleep apnea is treated with Bi-level therapy or ASV therapy and is most often not treated with standard CPAP pressure).
Mode of Operation:
Auto Adjusting for Her Mode, Auto Adjusting Mode or Fixed Pressure
3 Years in Canada
Special User Features:
AutoRamp, Intergrated Humidifier, Heated Hose Tube
4cm-20cm/H2O auto adjust or fixed pressure
Auto adjusting ramp feature
On screen display
Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing
44 oz (2.75lbs)