The Eson™ 2 is the New and improved Nasal Mask, designed like the original Eson Nasal mask, only now with 20 new design improvements, for your comfort, performance and ease of use.
Saskatoon CPAP Services offers different pricing for online and in-store orders. Online purchases do not include services that are included with in-store purchases, see list below:
IN STORE SERVICE:
- Customer Service: The ability to speak directly to a representative for advice about products and services
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
- Product Information
- Product comparison
- Mask fittings
- 30 Day Mask Satisfaction Guarantee
- Mask exchanges
- Ongoing Therapy Support
- Follow Up
- Wireless Monitoring
- Machine Purchase includes advanced and personal settings
- Machine Purchase includes Remote Assist
- Download reports provided to doctor by request
- Same-day warranty replacements for machines and accessories
- None of the services listed above
SCS Saskatoon CPAP Services
RollFit™ Seal: The RollFit Seal is designed to deliver a precise fit and effective seal by automatically adjusting on the bridge of the nose. The Rollfit Seal technology automatically adjusts to effectively fit a wide variety of faces
Intuitive Headgear: This high quality headgear provides fitting options for patients, including the ability to stretch the mask directly over the head.
Easy Frame: The Easy Frame – which fits all three seal sizes – now has a narrower profile. This provides a clearer line of sight while retaining seal stability.
VisiBlue™: Blue highlights incorporated into key mask components assist patients with mask use, orientation, disassembly and reassembly.
The following add-ons are for starter packs only. You must first add the starter pack to your cart before proceeding the purchase.
The SoClean 2 is an automated CPAP equipment sanitizer.
The Lumin is safe and easy to use, disinfecting your mask in 5 minutes or less.