This legacy full face CPAP mask offers improved seal technology and flex forehead support for a secure fit.
Saskatoon CPAP Services offers different pricing for online and in-store orders. Online purchases do not include services that are included with in-store purchases, see list below:
IN STORE SERVICE:
- Customer Service: The ability to speak directly to a representative for advice about products and services
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
- Product Information
- Product comparison
- Mask fittings
- 30 Day Mask Satisfaction Guarantee
- Mask exchanges
- Ongoing Therapy Support
- Follow Up
- Wireless Monitoring
- Machine Purchase includes advanced and personal settings
- Machine Purchase includes Remote Assist
- Download reports provided to doctor by request
- Same-day warranty replacements for machines and accessories
- None of the services listed above
SCS Saskatoon CPAP Services
The Quattro Air design reduces the amount of parts for maintenance and cleaning while providing a secure and reliable fit. The cushion comes in an assembly that is easy to remove for cleaning and features a diffuser vent to disperse air quietly and comfortably. Available in 4 sizes (XS, S, M, L) to increase fit range within two frame sizes.
Quattro Air dual-wall cushion assembly with spring air technology accommodates movement during sleep.
Improved vent design reduces noise by over 50% over previous designs and improves directional airflow.
Set-and-forget headgear with frame hooks save optimal fitting settings and allow for quick headgear removal.
Removable elbow with safety valve for quick and easy release.
The following add-ons are for starter packs only. You must first add the starter pack to your cart before proceeding the purchase.
The SoClean 2 is an automated CPAP equipment sanitizer.
The Lumin is safe and easy to use, disinfecting your mask in 5 minutes or less.